DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
- 1. Shipment Processing Time. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Items that are on backorder will be shipped out as soon as they become available. For shipping and order inquiries please contact us at email@example.com or call 800-798-3452.
- 2. Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates. For online orders, shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed in USD at checkout. Estimated delivery dates will be provided once your emailed tracking number has been activated.
- 3. Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been placed and another email containing your tracking number(s) once the order has shipped. The tracking number will be activated within 24 hours.
- 4. Signature Requirement. Small parcel orders do not require a signature upon delivery. If you would like this option added to your order please contact the Aktá Lakota Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-798-3452, and be sure to include your order number. If this option is requested, please note that an individual must be present at time of delivery to provide the required signature.
- 5. Customs, Duties, and Taxes. The Aktá Lakota Museum is not responsible for any customs clearance charges, duties, or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the sole responsibility of the customer (e.g., taxes, tariffs, VAT).
The Aktá Lakota Museum ships to the US and Canada only. If you are located outside of the U.S. and Canada and would like to place an order please contact the museum by email at email@example.com for availability, and estimates of any duty, VAT, taxes, or clearance charges that may be applicable outside of the U.S. as these are specific to each destination country. The buyer is solely responsible for understanding and complying with the import requirements of the destination country.